View the short clip below to see how to add contrast to a background image. This is great for general visual design, but also for accessibility purposes.
Simply follow these steps:
- Select 'styling' of the interaction you wish to add a background image to
- Ensure your background colour is the colour you wish to add to the image (in this case black, as we want to darken the image)
- Insert your background image
- Lessen the 'background image opacity' to where you feel appropriate
- Hit the preview button and test your changes